Al Jazeera Digital
- Al Jazeera is where we tell the stories that deserve to be told
- Where reaching deeper is just the beginning
- Our mission is to deliver captivating content to the world, which informs, inspires and entertains, through our talented, creative and spirited people.
- We reach deeper, broader, and closer with our content, platforms and interactions.
- By respecting the diversity and humanity of the world, we’re rebalancing global media, giving a voice to the voiceless.
- Two ideals—integrity and respect—lie behind everything we do.
- We tell real stories, on behalf of people.
- Our pioneering spirit constantly strives for excellence, maintaining credibility through impartial, accurate, and comprehensive representation.
- We are the Al Jazeera Media Network and we cover the world.
- Monthly Pageviews: 82,000,000
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 25,000,000
- Monthly Impressions: 225,000,000
- Youtube Subs: 7 570 000
- Twittter followers: 17,500,000
- Facebook fans: 57,000,000
South Africa Tv Statistics
International News Channels
Al Jazeera has the highest average viewership in South Africa compared to other international news channel. The channel reached an average of 3,791 households between the month of 1 July – 23 August 2021.
Source: TAMS based on average audience Adults 15+ between the 1st of July to the 23rd august 2021
Al Jazeera website receives an average of 98 million impressions per month from the growth market
Standard Leaderboard Banner
This is a standard leaderboard banner. It can be either static or animated
Native advertising is the use of paid ads that match the look, feel and function of the media format in which they appear. Native ads are often found in social media feeds, or as recommended content on a web page.
Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don’t really look like ads, they look like the actual articles on a website
A pre-roll ad is a video advertisement that automatically plays directly before a featured video, on both mobile and desktop. These ads are commonly 5, 15 or 30 seconds long.